Dr. Thomas Moore has been practicing orthodontics since 1989. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry from the University of Missouri. He graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry in 1987 and completed his specialty training in orthodontics at Loyola University in 1989.
Dr. Moore is a member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Missouri Dental Association
- Kansas Dental Association
- Midwest Society of Orthodontics
- Greater Kansas City Dental Association
- Tweed Study Club
- Board Certified
Dr. Moore enjoys visiting local elementary, middle, and junior high schools to talk about the importance of good oral hygiene and the benefits of orthodontics. Dr. Moore is married and has two children.